Are you looking for an outstanding and entertaining private walking tour through Salzburg ?
I think I’m the one for you to show you around!
I’m personally always hunting for the traditional, authentic, special and sophisticated …
Salzburg is a wonderful place to live and it offers a wide range of culture, music, culinary specialities, nature and history!
Again and again I discover new perspectives … follow me on a walking tour or excursion in & around Salzburg!
Let me show you Salzburg’s ‘Italianity’, we’ll step on the traces of Mozart & Michael Haydn, sing together ‘the Sound of Music’, walk over the roofs and look behind the scenes … we’ll take a bike-tour to the Castles & Residences and enjoy a picknick in the nature, we’ll go shopping and I show you hidden spots, we’ll try the best goodies, meet locals, hear stories about love & crime and you’ll learn that even ‘modern art’ must not be a contradiction in Salzburg.
Furthermore I can organize tours to:
- Salzburg’s Castles and Residences (Schloss Leopoldskron, Hellbrunn with the tricky water fountains, Castle Frohnburg … etc.)
- the Lake District – Mondsee (wedding church of Sound of Music), St. Wolfgang/St. Gilgen, Hallstatt, Lake Attersee, Traunsee etc.
- The Eagle’s Nest, Berchtesgaden and the Königsee
- The Salt Mines in Hallein or Berchtesgaden
- The world famous and largest ICE CAVES in Werfen
- I’ll come up with your individualized offer!
Write me an email NOW: email@example.com & see you soon in Salzburg!