private walking tour … or private Minivan-tour
During our walk through the old city of Salzburg you will be surprised about some hidden spots which you will recognize from this famous movie realized in 1964. We can teach each other singing the “do re mi – song” in the Mirabell gardens and we can try the best Schnitzel with noodles or a crisp apple strudel. The highlight will be a walk up to the monastery “Stift Nonnberg” – a place with 1300 years of history – where Maria was a novist – even in real life. I will tell you the true Trapp family’s story and the romanticized version, too!
Additionally I can organize a bike-tour to visit the Castles Leopoldskron and Fronburg, which were locations in the movie. In the gardens of Hellbrunn Castle we’ll take a rest to show you the Gazebo, where Rolf met Liesl singing “16 going on 17”.
Only the wedding church is situated in the Lake District – this sight we could reach by hiring a coach!
Upon request: exclusive visit of the Castle Leopoldskron and a picknik in the park
The Sound of Music can be wonderfully integrated in a private walking tour:
- we sing the “Do-Re-Mi” while dancing through the gardens of Mirabell
- have a look behind the scenes of the ‘Marionette Theatre’ (upon request)
- we visit the original wedding church – the benedictine “abbey” Nonnberg
- walk along the original film locaitions like the concert hall named ‘Felsenreitschule’ (former horse riding school)
- go on a bike tour to see the Caslte Leopoldskron
- admire the ‘Gazebo’ in the gardens of Castle Hellbrunn
- we sing “the hills are alive … with the Sound of Music”
- private tours in small groups and Minivan upon request!
Wir walk on the traces of the „auothentic“ and the „cinematic“ traces of the Trapp-family and I’ll tell you „everything about the Sound of Music“ … moreover what the locals think about it!
Get your personalized offer: firstname.lastname@example.org